Terms and Policies
- Please be on-time, arriving 15 or more minutes late will result in cancellation.
- Sauvage Salon is a friendly place and any uncivil behavior, abusive or offensive comments, for any reason and under any circumstances will not be tolerated. The salon and spa reserves the right, based on management reasonable judgement, to refuse providing services, cancel, modify or reschedule the appointment.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and the greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our web-site updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time, without the prior notice.
- It is anticipated that, on occasions, parts of the salon or the whole facility may be temporarily unavailable to our guests, while repairs, renovations or special events take place. Management will make every effort to minimize any disruption during these periods and, at the event of such happenings, Sauvage Salon will not provide any monetary or non-monetary compensation to guests. Be assured, whenever possible, we will schedule any work after the salon working hours.
- Be informed that both, in-house and independent stylists are working in the Sauvage salon.
- Gift Cards are not refundable and must be presented at the time service is rendered. Lost, misplaced or stolen cards are not refundable, replaceable or valid.
- The salon is not responsible and will not be held liable for the disappearance, loss or damage of personal belongings.
- The salon will announce operating hours and reserves the right to change them as seen appropriate.