Spa Etiquette And Terms and Conditions
We, at Sauvage Salon and day spa will make every effort to provide an enhanced experience for our guests. We adhere to certain policies to benefit you and create a harmonious environment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior your treatment to allow ample time to check in and prepare for your treatments. Arriving late will reduce your treatment time in order to avoid delays for other guests and is charged at full price. Appointments missed by 10 minutes or more will be cancelled.
- Please notify our Spa Therapist if you have had high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant. All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind. Guests should be fully aware of their responsibility in disclosing any medical or health conditions.
- Sauvage Salon and Spa is a friendly place and any uncivil behavior , abusive or offensive comments, for any reason and under any circumstances will not be tolerated. The spa reserves the right, based on management reasonable judgement, to refuse providing treatments, cancel, modify or reschedule the treatment.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation. Cell phones should be put on silent mode or switched off when entering the spa.
- We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying clients in the treatment room or the spa lounge. All non-clients must remain in the waiting area.
- While we make every effort to meet your requests, we cannot guarantee a specific therapist . All therapists are trained in all treatments’ protocols to ensure your comfort at all times.
- The spa is a public and coed space. Proper attire including disposable under garments and robes to be worn at all times and are provided in the lockers.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and the greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our web-site and spa menus updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time, without the prior notice.
- It is anticipated that, on occasions, parts of the Spa or the entire facility may be temporarily unavailable to our guests, while repairs, renovations or special events take place. Management will make every effort to minimize any disruption during these periods and, at the event of such happenings, Sauvage Salon and Spa will not provide any monetary or non-monetary compensation to guests. Be assured, whenever possible, we will schedule any work after the Spa working hours.
- Guests should be responsible for any damage of property or personal injury caused by their misuse of the facility equipment or personnel by themselves, their family members or guests.
- The spa is not responsible and will not be held liable for the disappearance, loss or damage of personal belongings.
- The spa will announce operating hours and reserves the right to change them as seen appropriate.